Want to know how many miles or km's your Bosch motor should last?

Dieses Thema im Forum "E-Motoren" wurde erstellt von Bearing Man, 08.12.18.

1. Bearing Man

Bearing Man

I thought anyone running a Bosch motor may find this interesting? I have loaded this as a pdf because there are several large photographs showing wear and tear shots from a Bosch Performance Line motor after 20,000 kilometres. What we found was fairly definitive proof of how far one of these motors will go before it's completely shot and in dire need of a complete overhaul.

Anhänge:

Fraenker und onemintyulep gefällt das.
  2. Allwetterbiker

Allwetterbiker

Details E-Antrieb:
    Bionx 48 V 350 W
    Thanks for sharing! Seems like you have carved out a niche market helping your customers and making some money for yourself. Which motor is the best among the ones you have analized and repaired?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 08.12.18
  3. Bearing Man

Bearing Man

To be honest, the Bosch motor is definitely the best engineered, followed by Brose. Sadly I think some of the design features let the Brose down. I can't speak for their latest motor but I hear it is much better?

CubeMikey und Fraenker gefällt das.
  4. lektro

lektro

Alben:
    Details E-Antrieb:
    Cute C100 Heck
    that may be true, however some chinese retrofitting motors like the Bafang BBS or the Tongsheng TSDZ allow us to attach any battery, all spare parts are available, and they are built for self maintenance, where Bosch relies on their licensed service points and on their own protected battery system, which assures quality but is cost intensive.

Bearing Man gefällt das.
  5. Fraenker

Fraenker

Alben:
    Details E-Antrieb:
    Klever X Commuter2017 Bosch 2013
    Don´t forget to mention, that all fully integratet systems are in the same way.
    Bosch, Brose, Yamaha etc. are all integratet systems and you should not compare them to DIY systems.
    Can you tell a source for spare parts for the BBS01 eg.?

Bearing Man gefällt das.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden