sonstige(s) The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild.

Diskutiere The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild. im Brose Forum im Bereich Fertig-Pedelecs; Hello. The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild. Everything is in the title.. I have this type of charger...
  • The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild. Beitrag #1
D

durandal

Themenstarter
Hello.
The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild.

Everything is in the title..
I have this type of charger : 5A Ladestrom (mit Lüfter) - Pro-Cycling-Golla
the battery charges well when it is installed on the bike, but the charger does not work if the battery is not installed on the bike.
if you have this type of load and this type of bike. Is the problem the same for you?...
Thank you for your answers.

Thema:

The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild.

The battery (750w/h) will not charge if it is not installed on the Rx750 Rotwild. - Ähnliche Themen

sonstige(s) Bosch Kiox - second owner: Hello guys (and maybe girls), I'll write this in English, as German it's a zero known language to me, but this Forum it's really well documented...
Haibike Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery problem - Repair Service?: Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you all and see such a big bike family. Forgive me please, I'm writing in English. I want to ask you for advice. I...
sonstige(s) Nyon Komoot malfunction: Hello everyone, I have a Cube Reaction with a Nyon 2. I apologize in advance if the subject has already been dealt with, but reading the forum...
NCM Prague LSW1080-14-1F Controller, Verkabelung (Schaltplan / Diagramm), Bypass-Grenze, Gas: Hello, I've seen some posts on this topic but they all seem to have different controllers or solutions but none have been very clear or straight...
BUlls LAvida + neodrives constant 36v problem: hello guys sorry for writing in english but i need some help. I have constant error with my Bulls Lavida + neodrives Greenmover. I bought a used...
Oben