KTM Elycan Panasonic Rear Hub Motor

Diskutiere KTM Elycan Panasonic Rear Hub Motor im sonstige Forum im Bereich Fertig-Pedelecs; Hello, I have a KTM Elycan with the Panasonic rear hub motor. The motor has been serviced and appears to work OK. The problem is that the bike...
G

Galaxya61

Hello, I have a KTM Elycan with the Panasonic rear hub motor. The motor has been serviced and appears to work OK. The problem is that the bike works, accelerates but the pedal assist only seems to 'half' work...it seems very under powered. when I finish a ride I am more tired than when riding a normal bike! When I ride the bike it takes a lot of effort where it should be easy. Could the torque sensor be at fault? . There is so little information about the Panasonic rear hub motor. When I stripped the motor I wanted to check the coils but couldn't disassemble this part and I was looking for a service manual for the motor. Hope you dont mind me posting in English

G

Galaxya61

Hi Jasper thanks. I make sure I don’t press the pedal during switch on. Is there a way of calibrating the torque sensor or checking the output?

J

Jaap

There is no way to adjust the calibration.

In the display you see how strong the motor supports you.
On page 22 of the pdf you will find the display
no. 9 shows the level of power assistance.
In mode standard and high they should go up to the maximum level.

No. 13 is the sign of the recuperation.
This should be out in the eco, standard and high

On page 38 you see how the different levels should work.

G

Galaxya61

There is no way to adjust the calibration.

In the display you see how strong the motor supports you.
On page 22 of the pdf you will find the display
no. 9 shows the level of power assistance.
In mode standard and high they should go up to the maximum level.

No. 13 is the sign of the recuperation.
This should be out in the eco, standard and high

On page 38 you see how the different levels should work.
Hi, I have taken the torque sensor apart and the foil strip has come away from the axle. This foil strip is used to detect pedal torque when it rotates within the coil which is centre tapped. I wonder if I ‘superglue’ the strip back it will provide the correct output and increase the motor output to that what would be expected. The strip appears to be corroded but I am reluctant to clean it as it may affect the magnetic properties? Thanks for looking D422728B-40A8-464A-8757-2B743BB6DD6F.jpegEAB774D4-99FC-4ECC-BB16-9D6A01A9A7C3.jpeg

baantje

baantje

Have you repair it now?

G

Galaxya61

No , it’s still underpowered. The display only reaches about 3 or 4 bars on the display. It never goes around to the top..I need a new torque sensor type NUA093 but I can get one from anywhere....

G

Galaxya61

Hi, KTM in Austria have one.. it’s coming over to the UK soon😀. Hopefully it will work..

G

Galaxya61

Hi everyone.. just to let you know the problem was with the torque sensor.. all up and running now and I have ‘power’!!

Thema:

KTM Elycan Panasonic Rear Hub Motor

KTM Elycan Panasonic Rear Hub Motor - Ähnliche Themen

• KTM ELycan P 2015, Panasonic Heck, Brose oder Yamaha

KTM ELycan P 2015, Panasonic Heck, Brose oder Yamaha: Hallo, nach einem Jahr und ein paar Tausend Kilometern mit meinem KTM Macina Lycan (Bosch Performance) bin ich am überlegen mir ein Rad mit einer...
  • KTM eLycan Akku- passt der auch für ältere Motoren von 2013 ?

KTM eLycan Akku- passt der auch für ältere Motoren von 2013 ?: Frage wie oben
  • Fahrradständer fur Ktm eLycan P.

Fahrradständer fur Ktm eLycan P.: Mit etwas schleifwerk und 3mm dikke Gummies endlich ein Ständer.:) Orginal ist kein furhanden:(
  • Bremssensor für Reku beim KTM eLycan?

Bremssensor für Reku beim KTM eLycan?: Hallo zusammen, wer kann mir sagen, wie beim KTM eLycan (Fully, 2012er Modell, mit BionX HT 48V, CAN, serienmässige Magura MT4 Bremshebel)...