is Enerprof.de a Spoof/fake company- did I loose my money?

Diskutiere is Enerprof.de a Spoof/fake company- did I loose my money? im E-Motoren Forum im Bereich Diskussionen; Hello All. First of all, Sorry for writing in English, English is not my native(Danish) but I hope you understand still. I placed an ordre from...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
Hello All.
First of all, Sorry for writing in English, English is not my native(Danish) but I hope you understand still.

I placed an ordre from Enerprof the 29 of april, and im really starting to worry if I lost my money, if enerprof is a spoof company or going bankrupt. And I want to hear you guys in here what your experience is with the company, because I truly never had so bad an experience with a web-shop before.

The story:

29 of April I ordered a motor kit with a battery from their site, it was listed as in stock and with a delivery time of 3-4 days. ( I have screenshot also)

7 th of may I wrote and ask for an estimated shipping time, because it was not listed as shipped still. M wrote back that the delivery time was a mistake and the real time was up to 30 working days. I then asked M if the could at least ship the motor so I could start the assembling, - No answer

13 th of may I wrote again to M, asking them if the could ship the motor. Again no answer

23 of June (yes, 54 days after ordering) I again wrote to them asking for an estimate on the delivery. I now got an answer from M that the motor was not in stock and they was waiting on a delivery from Tongsheng. They where hoppening to get it by the next two weeks…. I wrote back asking if they was planing to ship a 2020 model instead of the old model I ordered (important because of OSF) and got no answer back (maybe it will come tomorrow, but honest I think they will ignore me again like last time)

I have a strong feeling that when (and if I receive anything), It will be the 2020 model. And looking up the 2020 model on their homepage its listed as going in stock the 20 of July (almost a month from now, not 2 weeks) I really dont now what to do now.

Also I am truly worried if I will ever receive anything, its about 700€ of my money they had for two months now. I paid trough paypal...dont even know if I can pull my money back that way?. What is your guys experienced with the shop, should I worry and try to pull my money back ASAP or are they trustworty? One thing stands for sure, customer service is not something they hold strong.

Last word. I do understand that we have Covid-19 still hanging over our heads, but 54 days I not acceptable, ignoring my email is not acceptable, adding 2-4 weeks of delivery time on my ordre - without informing me? Absolute unacceptable.

Best Regards.
Torben

D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
A0D425CB-36FB-4787-8E4D-A63B3C4B1262.png

Ü

Üps

Punkte Reaktionen
Details E-Antrieb
TSD100F/Q100, BBS01
The Answer is no.
But if yo click the website, a popup warns you first, that making batteries wil take about 30 working days.
Sincy Corona in Germany everything about cycling is booked out and takes it's time.

without informing me?

The popup informed you.

https://enerprof.de/custom/index/sCustom/61/

Insbesondere für Fahrradakkus, Elektroboot-Akkus und Energiespeicher benötigen wir für die Fertigung mehr Zeit. Die Spanne von 20-30 Werktagen sollte ebenfalls das Eintreten von Feiertagen, aber auch die erhöhte saisonale Nachfrage mitberücksichtigen.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
1) the pop up was added to the site just a couple a weeks ago, 2) my kit was listed as 2-3 days. And my post is not just about the 30 days, it’s the Hole situation and lack of customer service, ignorering my e-mail and so on.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ü

Üps

Punkte Reaktionen
Details E-Antrieb
TSD100F/Q100, BBS01
D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
Well funny how it goes, i just Got this on email, 10 minuts after opening this post :)
I now 100% regret ordering from this company, I have never experienced similar ignorance from a web shop like this.

I ask if they would send me what I ordered or the 2020 version, this was the answer they send me back:
"
Regarding your content to Tongsheng, as a European company we sell only motors with closed firmware, it does not matter if the old firmware 4.1, or the new 5.0

Most probably the Chinese vendors do not care about the EU regulations, but we do!"

D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
Yo already answered your own question.

Ich glaube, der will keine Hilfe und keine Info, der will nur meckern.

You seem pretty hell bent on enerprof did a perfekt job and I am to blame? I thank you for the anwears, but google translate is a thing here in 2020 (so Is customer service) I would like to ask you to step out of this tread, it clear your intention is not to help me. Have a pleasant evening.

D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
Enerprof ist sehr zuverlässig und "Herr Enerprof" alias @Rutzki73 ist sehr aktiv in diesem Forum (y)

Gruß
hochsitzcola

That probably explains why I all the sudden got a quick answear on email, however I did not know that the owner was in here. I only been on this site a couple of time over the past months but I saw a couple of adds for enerprof in here that's why I took the subject into this site.

M

Mofafahrer

Punkte Reaktionen
So ask for a refund and buy somewhere else.

Rutzki73

Rutzki73

gewerblich
Punkte Reaktionen
Danielwj3 - I apologized for the delay and tried to explaine you the reason, but I guess we live in 2 different worlds. The one I live in is still facing the impact of Covid-19 on all business processes including purchasing of components in China.
You want to have something we can´t offer you and it is a version of a motor we can not supply, because we offer only motor types, that are in accordance with EU regulaions.
I offered you to get your money back, I think it is just a pitty, that we hadn´t had this conversation 6 weeks ago...

D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
Well... I agree, I wish we ha this conversation 6 weeks ago, and Im pretty sure if Melanie hadn't ignore me first 6 weeks ago, and then again 4 weeks ago. We would probably had caught on to the problem back then.. but I guess, that's not your mistake either right? Corona or my mistake.. I get it.

Danielwj3 - I apologized for the delay and tried to explaine you the reason, but I guess we live in 2 different worlds. The one I live in is still facing the impact of Covid-19 on all business processes including purchasing of components in China.
You want to have something we can´t offer you and it is a version of a motor we can not supply, because we offer only motor types, that are in accordance with EU regulaions.
I offered you to get your money back, I think it is just a pitty, that we hadn´t had this conversation 6 weeks ago...

Anhänge

• shutterstock_100776622.jpg
    shutterstock_100776622.jpg
    396,1 KB · Aufrufe: 31
Ü

Üps

Punkte Reaktionen
Details E-Antrieb
TSD100F/Q100, BBS01
Ich kann ja den Ärger verstehen, aber wenn man rein kommt und öffentlich fragt, ob das ein Betrüger ist und man sein Geld verloren hat und man bekommt von anderen Usern die Antwort: "Nein, das ist nicht so, aber aufgrund besonderer Umstände dauert im Moment alles", dann sollte man das akzeptieren und sich eigentlich freuen und nicht darauf reagieren mit "it clear your intention is not to help me".

Rutzki73

Rutzki73

gewerblich
Punkte Reaktionen
Man muss auch bei der Wahrheit bleiben...es handelt sich im Übrigen um ein Händler! aber das ist nur als Vermerk...Melanie hatte seine Frage nicht verstanden und ich übrigens auch nicht...er wollte ein Motor mit dem alten Firmware und das kam erst wesentlich später heraus.
Hätte er vor dem Kauf an uns gewandt und uns genau erklären, was er möchte, hätte ich ihm bereits vor dem Kauf davon abgeraten...

D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
This is a copy paste from the original email I send to Melanie the 7 th of may and the 13 th of may. Please enlighten me how in the world you do not understand what I meant by that? Furthermore, like I said told you several times now. What my plans for the motor was, is my business alone and not yours.

The exact line, word for word that Melanie got in the email from me.
However, is there a chance as a gesture of good will, that you can ship the Motorkit without the battery (postage free), and aftersend the battery when finish, so I at least can start the mounting and be ready for when the battery arrives.

Man muss auch bei der Wahrheit bleiben...es handelt sich im Übrigen um ein Händler! aber das ist nur als Vermerk...Melanie hatte seine Frage nicht verstanden und ich übrigens auch nicht...er wollte ein Motor mit dem alten Firmware und das kam erst wesentlich später heraus.
Hätte er vor dem Kauf an uns gewandt und uns genau erklären, was er möchte, hätte ich ihm bereits vor dem Kauf davon abgeraten...

Rutzki73

Rutzki73

gewerblich
Punkte Reaktionen
Gelöscht...gehört nicht hierher

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ü

Üps

Punkte Reaktionen
Details E-Antrieb
TSD100F/Q100, BBS01
IMHO gehört der Thread in die digitale Rundablage.

Edit: Perfektes Beispiel für ein Tuner-Anspruchsdenken.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
D

Danielwj3

Punkte Reaktionen
funny, now you all the suddenly do understand what I wrote, just a couple of days ago you wrote "Melanie hatte seine Frage nicht verstanden und ich übrigens auch nicht." ;)

But you know what, that is not really the point. The point is that Melanie ignored me, not once but twice. If she had wrote back to me it was not possible (as a gesture of good will, because the mistake was on your homepage) to send the motor postage free, I would had agree to paid the shipment me self, but she ignored me. And if she had just wrote back that the motor was no more in stock, and a new model was ordered I would have cancelled the ordre already back then, when I became clear it was the new 2020 model.. but she didn't. Instead of doing good costumer service and keep me informed on my ordrer, answer my emails and so on, you ignored me, and kept me in the dark for 54 days with my money. that's some level a+++ service ;)

Its also very clear to me, that you are doing your best to diverse my arguments in to some thing else, but the fact is your company failed, I paid the price with the waiting time and instead of just admitting you failed from one end to another you keep trying to point the arrow at me. Grow some balls.

I am back biking again now, I put my money on danish ground, got the good costumer service im use to, and got a bike witting 24 hours after you burned me off. Seeing how you guys do business, and seeing how your team of supporter in here finds that totally OK and supports that the mistake is on me?, is a great great lesion to me, germany is only good for cheap alkohol and soda's and I will leave it at that for the future.

When a company offers a set of 2 and more products together for a reduced price in comparison to a price of a single component, it is obviously not possible to ship the items separately, unless you cover the additional costs...
Finally I think it is better for both sides, that we reimbursed you...in any case you would have not being satisfied with the Motor (Edition 2020)...

Ü

Üps

Punkte Reaktionen
Details E-Antrieb
TSD100F/Q100, BBS01
Was für ein gigantischer Supportaufwand für einen technisch unbegabten Tuner, der etwas erwartet, das es nicht gibt und der Sein Geld eh zurück bekommt.
Auf solche Kunden kann ein Händler echt verzichten. Und für das Forum bietet das Dauermotzen auch keinen Mehrwert.
Im Gegenteil: Es hat niemand etwas davon, wenn die wenigen Händler, die sich hier stellen und ehrlich versuchen zu beraen und zu helfen, dann auch noch vergrault werden.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

is Enerprof.de a Spoof/fake company- did I loose my money?

is Enerprof.de a Spoof/fake company- did I loose my money? - Ähnliche Themen

Bafang BBSHD Error 08: Dear all, it is some time ago (I guess about 3 years) that I got my hands on a - then - brand new bafang bbshd which I installed on my fully mtb...
Please any help or advise with motor.: Hello everyone My father in law has recently bought a mountaineer rex 4.2 29er Unfortunately he left it outside in some heavy rain and the...
BMS for GoSwiss Drive Varta Downtube Battery: Hi, My GoSwiss Drive Varta down tube battery is finally totally dead. It has had "hick-ups" (lost power when biking, difficulties charging) since...
Best Europe-based battery builder (like EM3EV): Hi, I do not speak German yet so hope you won't mind me writing in English. I am replacing my Shimano Steps 8000 motor by a much beefier Bafang...
Lupine sl f and Supernova m99 mini pro 45: Hello everyone, my name is Massimo and I am writing to you from Italy. I am an engineer and often I have fun with my Haibike Hardseven and its...
Oben