How to get started with the FC controller? Ich kenne nur ein bischen Deutsche verstehen.

Diskutiere How to get started with the FC controller? Ich kenne nur ein bischen Deutsche verstehen. im ForumsController Forum im Bereich Controller/Regler, Fahrerinformation, Elektronik; Hello. I can only understand a little German and I'm having trouble finding things. Will you forgive me if I use English when I ask for help...
M

mystryda

Hello. I can only understand a little German and I'm having trouble finding things. Will you forgive me if I use English when I ask for help?

I.am interested in using the FC controller that has been developed here. I found a page that talks about all the software customization that's possible, and I found this page that has a general description: elektrotechnik:forumscontroller [Wiki Pedelec-Forum]

However, I'm having difficulty finding information about the conversion kit (Umrüstsatz) and the rest of the underlying hardware. Would someone point me to the right place?

A little background: I'm an electrical engineer and a strong cyclist. I built the eBike in order to support a 39km commute. I'm currently running a Q128C (36V, 328rpm) with a KT36 controller and an S-LCD6 display with a 12S battery on a Surly Long Haul Trucker. I'd like to integrate the current electronics, if possible.

Thank you in advance. Gern geschehen.

oger

oger

Details E-Antrieb
Puma HR, 36V
Hi and welcome.
The FC is just a pre controller. You would use it to control your KT36 motorcontroller.
The FC provides a signal that is generated from given parameters like Power, PAS or torque measurements.
You can pretty much use your existing hardware.

M

mystryda

Hi and welcome.
The FC is just a pre controller. You would use it to control your KT36 motorcontroller.
The FC provides a signal that is generated from given parameters like Power, PAS or torque measurements.
You can pretty much use your existing hardware.
Thanks for the quick reply and the welcome. Considering it a pre-controller makes sense from the block diagram.

But where is it described how to actually build the FC? It looks like there's a custom PCB "Umrüstsatz" that an Arduino plugs into?

oger

oger

Details E-Antrieb
Puma HR, 36V
Yes exactly.
You can make it yourself or contact @jenkie he sells them sometimes.

Hochsitzcola

Hochsitzcola

Details E-Antrieb
Gazelle mit BionX IGH3 + OpenSource Firmware
with a KT36 controller
What is your main interest? If you have a KT36SVPR, you could try the open source firmware. It offers a variety of options (torquesensor support, bluetooth with android app, various popular displays supported, linear regen, hidden offroad mode....) without the need of using additional hardware...
See the wiki page.

regards
hochsitzcola

Thema:

How to get started with the FC controller? Ich kenne nur ein bischen Deutsche verstehen.

How to get started with the FC controller? Ich kenne nur ein bischen Deutsche verstehen. - Ähnliche Themen

• Made in Taiwan... Video "We started a bike company"

Made in Taiwan... Video "We started a bike company": Da ja oft in div. Themen diskutiert wird über Made in China, Made in Taiwan... Ich habe da ein Video von Pinkbike gesehen, dass einen...
  • Motor oder Controller zu heiss

Motor oder Controller zu heiss: Hallo, schon vor längerer Zeit bin ich mehrere Tage mit einem Nabenmotor (Bafang) und dem Controller von Dan Popa (Stromstufen geregelt) in den...
  • NCM Prague Belegung des Kabels Display-Controller

NCM Prague Belegung des Kabels Display-Controller: Hallo, bei den NCM-Bikes ist beim Verbindungskanel zwischen Display und Controller der Pin5 (rotes Kabel) als "Akku / Batterie +" bezeichnet. Kann...
  • Rex bergsteiger 4.2 display u Controller

Rex bergsteiger 4.2 display u Controller: Hallo. Hab ein problem mit meinem rex 4.2 das display u controller sind defekt. Hätte jetzt die frage ob ich da alles original kaufen muss, oder...