Haibike Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery problem - Repair Service?

Diskutiere Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery problem - Repair Service? im Yamaha Forum im Bereich Fertig-Pedelecs; Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you all and see such a big bike family. Forgive me please, I'm writing in English. I want to ask you for advice. I...
JanTwardowski

JanTwardowski

Themenstarter
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi Everyone!

Nice to meet you all and see such a big bike family. Forgive me please, I'm writing in English.

I want to ask you for advice. I have a problem with my Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery. It's not charging. After max 50-60 cycles. I stored the battery in a home. Keep it 30% - 90% charged.

The problem started on my last trip. After charging the battery to around 80-90% I put it on the bike and rode around 5km. and display unit show that I have 0 km range, and the battery is almost fully discharged. I was still able to ride for around 30km and the battery still gives power to engine even it shows 0KM range.

The battery it's not charging if I connect it to the charger. All four lamps light. No blinking, just all four lights.

If I disconnect it from the charger and press the control button on the battery, then the first lamps blink, and all four after this. Here you can see how it looks

The charger is Ok. I tested it with another battery.

Do you know what can cause it? Can it be fixed?

I would be super grateful if you could please recommend me some Yamaha battery service. I'm from Poland and can send it anywhere in the EU.

Thanks a lot!

@Cosas could you please send me PM. I can't pm you. I would like to ask you about your services. Thank you very much.

Anhänge

• haibike_yamaha_battery_error.jpg
    haibike_yamaha_battery_error.jpg
    97,4 KB · Aufrufe: 17
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
JanTwardowski

JanTwardowski

Themenstarter
Punkte Reaktionen
I just would like to thank you very much @Cosas who helped me with my battery. I recommend his great services to anyone who needs help with Yamaha/Haibike system. He's a fast and very honest guy! Danke sehr!

Thema:

Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery problem - Repair Service?

Haibike Yamaha in tube 500WH battery problem - Repair Service? - Ähnliche Themen

Yamaha 400wh powerpack bms: Hallo zusammen, meine Yamaha Haibike-Batterie hatte ein Problem und ich habe sie geöffnet, ich muss das BMS wechseln, aber ich kann es nirgendwo...
verkaufe Cube Epo / Stockli akku fix (battery wake up): I offering fix battery of your Cube Epo or Stockli ebike...Go Swiss Drive motors batteries. Solid state battery ( with cannot be opened). Or...
verkaufe Darfon E4COG-S 36,3v 20Ah 762,3Wh akku / Battery (Shimano Steps?): For sale : Akku / Battery Darfon E4COG-S 36,3v 20Ah 762,3Wh For : Shimano Steps?/ Stivens? / Flybike? Battery not tested with charger. I'd do...
BUlls LAvida + neodrives constant 36v problem: hello guys sorry for writing in english but i need some help. I have constant error with my Bulls Lavida + neodrives Greenmover. I bought a used...
No strain gauge signal: Hi there, I have a 2013 bicycle with a factory 36V Bionx system installed. After diagnosing that my battery cells required replacing I removed the...
Oben