Haibike Haibike Yamaha "free accu dongle"

Diskutiere Haibike Yamaha "free accu dongle" im Yamaha Forum im Bereich Fertig-Pedelecs; I do want Cosas to write a PM directly after my subscription. but Due to SPAM policy you can only write a PM after a post. For some long...
pieteros

pieteros

I do want Cosas to write a PM directly after my subscription. but Due to SPAM policy you can only write a PM after a post.

For some long dinstance family rides I want to extend the range of my Batavus Razer 2019 model. on 30km / h with a child trailer I have a range of 30km, which gets me to the beach and forces me to charge at a beachrestaurant. Now with Coronoa those restaurants are closed :(.

So I want to buy the dongle from Cosas as well :). I don't want to pollute this.

pieteros

pieteros

So Cosas is not selling the complete module anymore so I had to think of something to connect the external battery. I measured the contacts on the bike as 6.00x2.00 mm length is 15mm.

The connectors below can be found in every larger hardware / electronics store. They normally are fit for a 6.3x0.8mm connection. I used a flat screwdriver to open them up to 2.00mm. I recommend the blue isolated ones. They can handle wires from 1.5 to 2.5 mm² / AWG 16-14.

IMG_20200325_180420.jpg

B

biketuna

[QUOTE = "Cosas, post: 836010, member: 32159"]
I had actually only done this for myself and not for sale.
Write me a PM.
[/ QUOTE]
How do you PM someone? I want to send Cosas a messege

Thema:

Haibike Yamaha "free accu dongle"

Haibike Yamaha "free accu dongle" - Ähnliche Themen

• Yamaha Haibike

Yamaha Haibike: Hallo Freunde! Mein 3 Jahre alter Yamaha Rahmenakku 36V 500 WH hat an Leistung verloren. Ich überlege einen Zellentausch (versprochen 640 Wh)...
  • Haibike Yamaha Error 71

Haibike Yamaha Error 71: Hallo, ich besitze seit 8 Monaten ein Haibike Sduro FullSeven 6.0 - 2019 - 27,5 Zoll - Fully, womit ich auch sehr zufrieden bin. Nach 800 KM...
  • erledigt Yamaha Haibike SDURO/NDURO 7.0

erledigt Yamaha Haibike SDURO/NDURO 7.0: Nach langer Überlegung verkaufe ich nun doch mein Haibike SDURO NDURO 7.0 Silber/Neongrün/Schwarz matt, eigentlich wollte ich es behalten, aber...
  • Nagelneues Haibike, Yamaha AKKU lädt nicht :(

Nagelneues Haibike, Yamaha AKKU lädt nicht :(: Hilfe - dringend... Wie kann ich hier bloß eine Frage an ein bedtimmtes Mitglied (Cosas) stellen? Ich habe ein nagelneues haibike 5.0 Sduro...