Forumscontroller

Diskutiere Forumscontroller im ForumsController Forum im Bereich Controller/Regler, Fahrerinformation, Elektronik; Hi I am very interested in buying the forumscontroller and using it as a pre-controller between a VESC and the boch active line motor. The...
V

Vbruun

Hi

I am very interested in buying the forumscontroller and using it as a pre-controller between a VESC and the boch active line motor.
The torque sensor in the bosch active line motor gives a decreasing voltage with increasing load. Will the forum controller take that input?

Best regards Victor

S

steinbock

Details E-Antrieb
elfkw HR mit CST + Forumscontroller + VESC 6.41
Hi Victor,

The torque sensor in the bosch active line motor gives a decreasing voltage with increasing load. Will the forum controller take that input?
as far as I know it would not work out of the box, but it doesn't sound too complicated to add.

Is the scale linear on the Bosch torque sensor? Like it starts at 3,3V or 5V and then decreases with the load down to 0V?

V

Vbruun

It starts at 2,5 and decreases down to about 1,5. I think it can go further, but very large torque is needed.

V

Vbruun

Is this project still maintained and would I be able to buy one, because if so, I am very interested. :)

S

steinbock

Details E-Antrieb
elfkw HR mit CST + Forumscontroller + VESC 6.41
Is this project still maintained and would I be able to buy one, because if so, I am very interested. :)
yes, it's still maintained, software wise and hardware wise :)

Please send a private message to user @jenkie if you want to get one.
He produces the electronics and tests the final PCB.

Thema:

Forumscontroller

Forumscontroller - Ähnliche Themen

• Fragen zum Forumscontroller

Fragen zum Forumscontroller: Hallo, Das projekt interessiert mich sehr, und ich hätte ein paar Fragen dazu: - warum RJ45??? Ein link zur Diskussion wo ich es nachlesen könnte...
  • Forumscontroller 2.3

Forumscontroller 2.3: So, nachdem ich mit dem FC 2.2 andauernd Probleme hatte und rumgemeckert hatte, will ich an dieser Stelle jetzt man was Nettes schreiben! Ich...
  • Forumscontroller geeignet für mein Bike?

Forumscontroller geeignet für mein Bike?: Hallo, ich habe folgende Situation und denke der Forumscontroller plus X-Cell RT Sensor würde meine Probleme lösen. Wir haben vor einigen...
  • Bafang BBS02 i.V.m. Forumscontroller, eigenem Display und Tasten möglich?

Bafang BBS02 i.V.m. Forumscontroller, eigenem Display und Tasten möglich?: Jetzt melde ich mich nach längerer Abwesenheit auch mal wieder. Zum Bafang BBS02 Mittelmotor habe ich hier relativ wenig gefunden. - Wird der vom...