Connexion problem with panasonic 36v screen

Diskutiere Connexion problem with panasonic 36v screen im Derby Cycle Forum im Bereich Archiv; Hello everyone, I'm really sorry to not speak german but my level is clearly insufficient and I know that many of you speak really well English...
M

Megaluxo

Hello everyone,
I'm really sorry to not speak german but my level is clearly insufficient and I know that many of you speak really well English.
Today, I've upgraded my old 26v Panasonic bike for a 36v engine, LCD screen, and battery.
I had many issues finding how to connect the motor to the screen. I finally did it and found many german articles about it.
My problem is that the screen is not working... At least completely...
It kinda works in a way, the power button does enable engine activity but I can't see any information displayed on the screen, can't manage the differents assisting settings and so more...
I would love to know what the issue is but unfortunately, I didn't found it, cable connexion is good.
So I hope someone can help me out here...
Thanks for those who are reading, feel free to ask my anything and also feel free to speak your natives' languages (google traduction is working very well for that)

J

Jaap

Panasonic 26V motors for LCD and LED displays are different. Which is easy to see as they have different cable connectors.
A LED motor will not work with LCD Display.
Also LED motors up to 2010 are not working with 2011 LED displays.

As the 36V motors are built up on the 26V model. You maybe need a different display.

In following document you find the different 36V displays including the cable colours. Maybe this helps to find the right display.

SCHULUNGSHANDBUCH 2013 DEUTSCH - PDF Kostenfreier Download

M

Megaluxo

Thanks for your answer, my display is a 36v display with 7 pins, exactly installed on the engine as the page 18 of the document you just send me.
The display is this: Digital display Panasonic 36 V Speed-coureur E-Bike Contrôleur Écran LCD | eBay.
He is similar to the one which is on page 18.
Can you help me out and tell me if it's compatible, I'm a bit lost in this document since I didn't talk german and can't use gg trad directly.

J

Jaap

The 36V motors are different for LCD and LED displays.
Panasonic MOTOR 28`` LCD SPEED 36V NUA030SD 300W - Pro-Cycling-Golla

Due to this thread the display with 7 wires is the right display for 36V.

Panasonic 36V Display anschließen

I also found two different LCD Displays.
This one which shows the remaining range.
And an older 2012 without.
Flyer Panasonic Deluxe 36-Volt LCD Digital-Display mit Restreichweite 2013

The colours of the wires coming out of the motor seams to be the same for LED and LCD motors.
So the only way is to search for the motor number and try to find out if it's really a LCD motor.

Thema:

Connexion problem with panasonic 36v screen

Connexion problem with panasonic 36v screen - Ähnliche Themen

• sonstige(s) Bosch Intuvia/CX-Motor: Unterstützung nur noch auf der Turbo-Stufe

sonstige(s) Bosch Intuvia/CX-Motor: Unterstützung nur noch auf der Turbo-Stufe: Hallo in die Runde! 👋 Das ist mein erster Post, da ich bis jetzt wortwörtlich gut mit meinem 5-jährigen Cube Citybike mit Bosch CX-Motor gefahren...
  • Problem mit dem Bosch Powertube 500

Problem mit dem Bosch Powertube 500: Hallo, habe ein Problem mit dem Bosch Powertube 500. Habe in gestern zum Laden angeschlossen und er fing auch an zu laden. Wollte jetzt eine...
  • Problem beim R&M Supercharger mit 2 x Intube Akkus. 2. Akku lädt nicht ?

Problem beim R&M Supercharger mit 2 x Intube Akkus. 2. Akku lädt nicht ?: lädt seit gestern Abend. Nachladen. Nun ist lt. Intuvia Display unten zu sehen, daß der linke Akku wohl voll geladen ist, der 2. rechte im Display...
  • Problem mit KT36

Problem mit KT36: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit einem KT36-Controller: Während dem Betrieb blieb plötzlich die Unterstützung weg. Die Schiebehilfe funktioniert...