Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€”

Diskutiere Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€” im Kaufberatung Forum im Bereich Diskussionen; Greetings to all. I want to buy my first e-bike in spring. Considering the budget, my first wish in a long time has been Decathlon's Rockrider...
  • Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€” Beitrag #1
Z

zemunelo

Themenstarter
BeitrÀge
Untergrund
  1. Asphalt
  2. Schotter
Sitzposition
Sportlich
Herausnehmbarer Akku
Ja
Reichweite
min. 80 km
SchrittlÀnge
178 cm
Gewicht
75 kg
Verwendung
Langen Tour bis ca 70-80km
Erfahrungen
Rockrider E-ST 900
Greetings to all. I want to buy my first e-bike in spring. Considering the budget, my first wish in a long time has been Decathlon's Rockrider E-ST 900. The Brose motor is very promising, but this bike is often not for sale, so I'm starting to think about other options up to a maximum of 3,000 euros. Other wishes would be Haibike Seven 5 with Yamaha motor or Corratec Bosch (4th Gen) 500Wh. My rides are usually longer rides (60-90km) on groomed trails with a moderate incline, but sometimes I like to get off the road and ride through the forest, nature and the like. What would you suggest me of these models, I also accept other suggestions that are within the description I have given. Only hardtail models are considered.

• Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€” Beitrag #2
Gene

Gene

BeitrÀge
Details E-Antrieb
Orange-c7 Impulse 11AH 36V ORANGE C330 BOSCH 11Ah
HaiBike ALLTRAIL 7 27.5
Yamaha PW-X3 Motor.

Thema:

Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€”

Brose/Yamaha/Bosch đŸ€” - Ähnliche Themen

Hybrid bike: What model to choose when buying a new bike?: Hi! Planning to build a bike for myself and would like help for choosing the right bike. New e-bikes in Europe with decent quality and mid-drive...
NCM Prague LSW1080-14-1F Controller, Verkabelung (Schaltplan / Diagramm), Bypass-Grenze, Gas: Hello, I've seen some posts on this topic but they all seem to have different controllers or solutions but none have been very clear or straight...
panterra ed2 display: hello. I have problems with my electric bike, and I think it's the panterra ed2 display, and I can't get the part. Would someone be so kind as to...
sonstige(s) Bosch Kiox - second owner: Hello guys (and maybe girls), I'll write this in English, as German it's a zero known language to me, but this Forum it's really well documented...
sonstige(s) Nyon Komoot malfunction: Hello everyone, I have a Cube Reaction with a Nyon 2. I apologize in advance if the subject has already been dealt with, but reading the forum...
Oben