Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS

Diskutiere Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS im Akkus, Batteriemanagement (BMS) und LadegerĂ€te Forum im Bereich Diskussionen; Hi all, greetings from Denmark 😊 i have a bosch powerpack 400 battery and i found a diode burned and i have replaced that now the board is alive...
  • Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS Beitrag #1
G

Gokhan

Themenstarter
BeitrÀge
Hi all, greetings from Denmark 😊

i have a bosch powerpack 400 battery and i found a diode burned and i have replaced that now the board is alive.

The light 2 and 4 blinks and shots off. I have try to reset by holding button for 10 sek but that is still the same.

I have taken BMS out and applied external 3.3V after voltage converter and only diode 2 and 4 blinks.

Some YouTube videos says it could be software error but i dont know where to find the firmware and how to update.

Anyone have knowledge about what it can be?

Thank you very much
IMG_20220926_161831.jpg

• Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS Beitrag #2
P

paddy72

BeitrÀge
Its most likely that something else is broken too, beside the diode!
You can't easily flash the eprom or change any software, you need the bosch diagnosis tool that some dealers use.

You can look for some YT-Video from "Hardware Junkie" - he is an expert in Bosch BMS and has repaired many batteries like that. Very common are problems with the voltage regulator that should supply 5 V, but could also be a fuse or something like that.

• Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS Beitrag #3
G

Gokhan

Themenstarter
BeitrÀge
Thank
Its most likely that something else is broken too, beside the diode!
You can't easily flash the eprom or change any software, you need the bosch diagnosis tool that some dealers use.

You can look for some YT-Video from "Hardware Junkie" - he is an expert in Bosch BMS and has repaired many batteries like that. Very common are problems with the voltage regulator that should supply 5 V, but could also be a fuse or something like that.
Thanks for reply. Yeah something else is also wrong. Im trying to get an other board and will do compare measurements .

I will look at YouTube thank you

Thema:

Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS

Bosch Powerpack 400 BMS - Ähnliche Themen

BMS for bosch powerpack 500: i have a powerpack 500 whit a broken bms and i have a bms bms a 300 watt powerpack is this a big problem or what can i expect from it or is not...
sonstige(s) Bosch Kiox - second owner: Hello guys (and maybe girls), I'll write this in English, as German it's a zero known language to me, but this Forum it's really well documented...
panterra ed2 display: hello. I have problems with my electric bike, and I think it's the panterra ed2 display, and I can't get the part. Would someone be so kind as to...
BUlls LAvida + neodrives constant 36v problem: hello guys sorry for writing in english but i need some help. I have constant error with my Bulls Lavida + neodrives Greenmover. I bought a used...
sonstige(s) Nyon Komoot malfunction: Hello everyone, I have a Cube Reaction with a Nyon 2. I apologize in advance if the subject has already been dealt with, but reading the forum...
Oben