- Mitglied seit
I have just released version 3.6.7 of BLEvo for Android.
I have reviewed the Smart Power setup menu again. The +/- keys have been added to allow you to select the chosen value more finely and I increased the size of the dots of the sliders. In addition, static assistance will now be calculated automatically according to the Smart Power settings.
I also added the bike disconnected audio message because sometimes the bike disconnects. When you hear this message, without touching BLEvo, just turn the bike off and on and the reconnection will take place automatically.
Here are all the news:
- Added audio message to know when GPS is out of coverage and Bike disconnected
- Added +/- buttons in the Smart Power configuration
- Revised the constraints in the configuration of the Smart Power
- Now the Smart Power configuration must be saved otherwise the changes will be lost
- Added up to 6 possible smart Power configurations
- Now in the Smart Power configuration, if SP or SHR is not selected, the static configurations can be saved
- Added the ability to upload all statistics to Strava
- The barometer can now also be calibrated in feet (if the unit of measure in feet is configured)
- *Bugfix: Revised authentication in Strava*
- Bugfix: Calculation of Wh/km when there is the second battery
- Bugfix: Fixed track width on the tour map display
- Bugfix: storage status display/hide elevation graph
- Bugfix: ride removal (remained displayed in bike monitor but not in the list)
- Bugfix: remote control feedback sound (if the bell was configured it did not make the sound if it was on the map)
Anhang anzeigen 291060
Mach mal das neue Update drauf dann sollte der Fehler behoben sein.Letztes update am 2 Februar. Hatte eine abgeschlossene Tour im Detail geöffnet und wollte diese auf strava hochladen (zum ersten mal) und bekomme dann die fehlermeldung