Bulls Battery rattle

Diskutiere Battery rattle im Brose Forum im Bereich Fertig-Pedelecs; Hi All! Unfortunately I don't speak German, my apologies to the members of the forum! I recently got a Bulls E-Stream EVO FS3 27.5 and it is...
J

jackla

Hi All!

Unfortunately I don't speak German, my apologies to the members of the forum!

I recently got a Bulls E-Stream EVO FS3 27.5 and it is awesome !

There is one issue I'm having though: the battery, when mounted in the down-tube, doesn't fit perfectly snug and tends to audibly rattle from side to side when I go over bumps.
I was wandering if someone here might have had a similar problem and perhaps figured out a way to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance,
jackla

Fraenker

Details E-Antrieb
Klever X Commuter2017 Bosch 2013
Hi Jackla,

it may be better, to repeat your question in this thread, which
is obviously better recognized within the community.

Good luck;)

Thema:

Battery rattle

Battery rattle - Ähnliche Themen

sonstige(s) Warranty extension & Firmware Update for all 2019/20 Levo/Kenevo with 2.1 motors: Damit das hier auch jeder liest, erstelle ich ein eigenes Thema dazu .... veröffentlicht wurde dies im Emtb Forum. Link hier: Warranty extension &...
Connexion problem with panasonic 36v screen: Hello everyone, I'm really sorry to not speak german but my level is clearly insufficient and I know that many of you speak really well English...
Haibike Yamaha B49-21 400 Wh not working, 1 blinking LED: Hello, I hope it's OK to post in English, I don't speak German. No problem if you answer in German, Google translate works pretty well :) I've...
New display needed for Wattworld E-Glide: Hello, I have an e-bike of 2008 and it works fine (I had the battery revised), but now the rain damaged my display. It's not yet completely...
KTM Elycan Panasonic Rear Hub Motor: Hello, I have a KTM Elycan with the Panasonic rear hub motor. The motor has been serviced and appears to work OK. The problem is that the bike...
Oben